Ease Freight Forwarding Process by Australian Trusted Trader
Australian Trusted Trader Accreditation
One accreditation. Several benefits.
Get recognised as an international trusted-trader.
Save Money & Time
You get priority processing within Australia for all your imports & exports. This will reduce red-tapism & ease the customs clearance process.
Origin advance ruling
Reserve A Seat
Reduced Intervention at Borders
Mutual recognition arrangements is a binding treaty signed between Australia & other countries to expedite the flow of cargo in and out of Australia.
Access to an Account Manager
Monthly Cargo Data
Trusted Trader Program: Why is it important for my business?
With the Trusted Trader Program (TTP) you will be able to receive the following trade facilitation benefits, which will make your
supply chain smooth and easier to manage:
- Less intervention from the Customs
- Mutual Recognition Arrangements (MRAs) enable faster customs processing in overseas countries
- Reduce Red-tapism at the borders
- Monthly import and export reports.
- An opportunity to meet Dedicated Home affairs & Australian border force (ABF) advisory executive
- Dedicated ABF account manager
- Use of the ATT logo
- Faster processing of your APEC business travel card application
Facilitating accreditation with our expertise.
ABF has certified 20Cube as an Australian Trusted Trader
The Australian Trusted Trader (ATT) accredits traders/service providers who satisfy the eligibility conditions fixed by the Australian Border Force (ABF). With 28 years of experience in assisting traders in their imports and exports, 20Cube has obtained their accreditation from ABF. 20Cube Logistics in Australia can provide professional services to importers and exporters to assist them with their ATT applications & also in the Australian cities like Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney.