The company develops, markets and support technologies for the global mineral processing, metal smelting and refining industries. These products were stored in warehouses in Brisbane and South Africa and were then distributed around the world from these warehouses.
Drive innovation forward
As the company had further growth and expansion plans, they were looking for a comprehensive solution provider- a logistics partner that could cater to all their logistics needs.
- Meet the required time lines
- Could make changes with WMS (Warehouse Management System) as per the requirement
- Have deep knowledge and insights about the emerging market
- Avoid multiple shipment of an order
- Maintain a consistent standard level of service
Keeping the company’s requirement in mind, our team of experts came up with customized solutions:
- Designed and developed WMS software specifically for the company, which is very flexible and can be tailored to suit their needs.
- For better coordination and simplify the distribution process, we opened two warehouses for the company, one in Brisbane & other in South Africa.
We were able to provide a comprehensive solution to the company’s logistics needs.
- Better understanding of the company’s business that helped us to change Inco terms with various suppliers, enabled the company to save costs and increase control of their products.
- Brisbane office was used as the hub, coordinating all warehouse movements for the company
- Currently we manage warehouses in Australia, South Africa and Malaysia for the company.
- Today the company utilizes 20Cube’s following services:
- Pick & Pack
- Warehousing in Melbourne, Johannesburg and Kuala Lumpur
- Container packing and unpacking
- Export Freight worldwide
- Import Freight worldwide
- Domestic freight within Australia
- Off shore moves
- Successful Tariff Concession Order
- Successful Tariff Advice
- Domestic freight within South Africa