Conquer indirect cost
Truly optimise your logistics spend
''Constantly adapting to market dynamics.''
The ever-expanding range of products, sizes, styles, weights, colours and other SKU variations continually expands the inventory profile of most retailers. Powered by the experience in handling an industry as volatile as this, we rely on a holistic approach that keeps the retail industry moving smoothly. From streamlining the flow of inventories from source to shelf and overseeing to controlling supply chain activities, we maintain a firm grip that increases logistics efficiency and reduces risks. No wonder, 20Cube is today preferred by some of the largest retailers in the world. And for them, we just don’t move their shipments. We move their business ahead.
Services offered to the Retail Industry include:
- Consolidation centres to reduce inventory
- Break-bulk and cross-dock facilities
- Piece, inner box or box picking
- Reverse logistics
''Thorough understanding and experience of the automotive sector.''
The complex challenges of the automotive industry are unlike any other market sector. These include rising production costs, market growth in developing nations, lowest cost sourcing and balancing inventory. In this competitive market, any automobile industry will fall behind without quick installation of spare parts and timely maintenance on the ground. Which is why, efficient spare-parts logistics is crucial for any automobile industry.
At 20Cube, we offer solutions to the automotive logistics needs of a large portfolio of leading companies. We have broad experience in different areas of automotive logistics:
- Just-in-time systems for delivery to assembly lines
- Spare parts logistics and material handling systems for car tyres and wheels
- Best practices in customised solutions
- Cross docking operations near assembly plants
- Consolidation centres for stocking, picking and feeding parts to assembly line
- Sequencing centres for light preassembly and sequencing line feeding
- Load units management
- Industrial park integration
- Knock-down operations
- Local distribution centres for storage of wide range of parts
- Vendor hubs to handle service parts
- Packing services
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
''Different capabilities deployed to suit different stages of development, production and distribution.''
The pharmaceutical sector consists of a unique set of challenges. Transportation of temperature sensitive products, government and customs requirements and distribution of products across a wide geographical area are a few basic challenges faced by this sector. To overcome these challenges we have developed an innovative approach towards pharmaceutical and healthcare logistics by adopting a lifecycle view of the supply chain. This process allows us to customise our services and cater to specific demands at every stage of the supply chain.
- Inbound and outbound handling
- Inventory management
- Storage in multiple temperature zones
- Cold chain solutions
- Reduced supply-lead time
- Virtual supply chain visibility
- Virtual tracking
''Minimising risks to products throughout the supply chain.''
Our range of services allows Hi-Tech clients to reduce inventories, lower distribution costs and speed up the introduction of new products. In addition, supply chain complexities are reduced by offering end-to-end visibility of transportation. This enables the streamlining of processes and a close collaboration between supply chain partners. Our Hi-Tech services operate with well-established security and loss prevention methods to ensure that we minimise the risk to products throughout the supply chain.
Our range of services includes:
- Inbound logistics
- Warehousing services
- Prevention of damage
- Value-added services
- Fulfillment, postponement, localisation, configuration and repair
- Repacking, co-packing
- Vendor Managed Inventory Services (VMI)
- Aftersales Logistics: Returns management, screening, replacement orders, repairs, refurbishment
- Outbound logistics
- High-value goods distribution networks
- Installation services
- Managed integrated logistics
Construction, Earthmoving & Road Building Equipment
''Intimate knowledge of equipment range to offer optimal shipping solutions.''
20Cube handles shipping for 3500+ units annually of equipment used in construction, earthmoving and road building industry, from emerging markets to over forty countries globally. Our customers include Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), infrastructure development contractors and turnkey solution providers in engineering & construction space. A key service differentiator is our knowledge of a wide range of products manufactured by globally established brands having manufacturing facilities in emerging markets. We understand technical specifications from a transportation perspective to offer optimal solutions, keeping in mind end to end costs.
- Dismantling and packaging in SKD form for container optimisation
- Stowage and secure lashing of machinery
- Chartered Engineer surveys
- ODC Container, RoRo and Breakbulk shipping
- Air freight of critical parts & exhibition cargo